OpenBullet CC Generator Config

sipper

REP
Registered
Threads: 0
Credits: 0
w
I made this when i couldnt find a generator. So I think you guys will enjoy this if want to generate manually with ease

Features:
- You can custom set the bin, month/year, and filename it will be saved to.
- Your CC's save to a file
- Easy to use design, no connections needed, can do multiple sessions/instances of this with highest thread settings, great CPM

[Hidden content]
wow man, thats insane

Tawfik556

REP
Active Black Hat Cypher
Registered

I made this when i couldnt find a generator. So I think you guys will enjoy this if want to generate manually with ease

Features:
- Easy to use design, no connections needed, can do multiple sessions/instances of this with highest thread settings, great CPM

[Hidden content]
Waw great

redrca90

REP
Registered

Features:eek:od jooob

[Hidden content]
g

About us

• Fraudster Crew is a community Black Hat forum based on Carding Forum , black Hat hacking and general Resources We are a great place to receive help and meet New Friends.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock