RIPPER @K3052203 - KiLLer CLown🤡

rango
REP
Registered
Reaction: 1
Threads: 1
Credits: ¢5
Trophy:

i deal with him 25$ for stript code checker . when payment done he lied he didn't receive any payment.( i send payment to him wallet id U15480969 old name is Moshoa Condom and new name KiLLer CLown 🤡 ) and he asked me to add 50 $ btc to get a code check.he send me 4 CVV non info and told me dont contact him again. becareful ripper.

• Sad
Reactions: Hao Mei
Most recent reputation points:
Hao Mei +1 REP

ANONMUSK 
REP
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction: 1,788
Threads: 1,199
Credits: ¢16,787
Trophy:

i deal with him 25$ for stript code checker . when payment done he lied he didn't receive any payment.( i send payment to him wallet id U15480969 old name is Moshoa Condom and new name KiLLer CLown 🤡 ) and he asked me to add 50 $ btc to get a code check.he send me 4 CVV non info and told me dont contact him again. becareful ripper.

dont trust anyone without knowing .

Phoenixagent 
REP
FRAUDSTER
Staff member
Reaction: 354
Threads: 481
Credits: ¢1,371
Trophy:

Brother felt very bad to hear this.

But the best way to avoid the ripper is to use escrow!
And yes escrow must be very trustworthy or else ... it can rip too!

IF YOU ARE DEALING IN FRAUDSTERCREW, THEN YOU SHOULD ALWAYS USE ADMINS AS AN ESCROW !

WE WILL SAVE LEGIT NIGGAS & KILL ALL THE RIPPERS √

• Love
Reactions: gghatuso

About us

• Fraudster Crew is a community Black Hat forum based on Carding Forum , black Hat hacking and general Resources We are a great place to receive help and meet New Friends.